Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for June
That priests, through the modesty and humility of their lives, commit themselves actively to a solidarity with those who are most poor.
Gormanstown Parish Pastoral Council.
We would like to extend our sympathies to the Berney family. Bernard Berney was a very active member of the Pastoral Council and supported many other voluntary organisations within the town. He was a true gentleman in every sense of the word. Our prayers go to all his family and friends.
Our Lady's Island Wexford
Sunday 19th Mass of Healing
Bus from Church Car Park
€40 including lunch The Order of the Pilgrimage
- The pilgrim begins with a visit to the Parish Church
- The pilgrim now walks along the causeway to the Shrine at the entrance to the Island and prays there for a few moments.
- Next the pilgrim follows the path to the left of the Island.
- The Rosary with its fifteen decades (the Mysteries of Light are optional) is recited as the pilgrim walks around the Island.
- A stop is made at the Shrine at the head of the Island, which is at the halfway point, for another quiet prayer.
- The pilgrim continues the Rosary and walks back to the Shrine at the entrance to the Island.
A final prayer of penance is said in the Church.
- Please call 0894484114 or leave your name in the Parish Office if interested.
Light a candle in rememberence of precious angels lost through miscarriage, birth or sickness
6-10pm in Church of Sacred Heart and Saint Brigid, Kilcullen
Nativity Art Competition
Light a Candle
6-10pm in Church of Sacred Heart & Saint Brigid, Kilcullen
If you have any dates you would like included on the calender please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lord let your wisdom be with me to help me and to work with me.
We pray for healing for all those who are homeless, those who are sick and troubled, that they may find courage to cope with their daily challenges.
For a live camera broadcast Kilcullen go to:http://www.mcnmedia.tv/camera/kilcullen/
Live Radio 107 fm
Saturday 10am and 6.30 pm. Vigil
Sunday 9.30 am. Gormanstown & 11am Kilcullen
Monday to Friday daily Mass at 9.30am.
Parish Shop Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday:
2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Rooms available to rent,
contact Parish Office.
To have your news item included in the parish newsletter please contact the Parish Office on (045) 480727, or email email@example.com before 11 a.m. on Thursday.
If you need to talk to us 1160123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Traveller Counselling Service
If you need to talk to someone in confidence